YOU CAN REACH MY CARD MAKING BLOG HERE
PitaPata Horse tickers

Tuesday 9 November 2010

And The Winner Is...

Well, thankyou to everyone who left comments on my previous post. I am delighted to announce that the winner is... (drum roll!)

Michelle!

Now, I don't want to assume here, Michelle, but I can't imagine you want a horse mag, so of course I want to send you a craft mag. Can you please email your address details to
squigglypigs@live.com and your prize will be winging its way to you. (If there's a particular mag you'd like, please let me know, as it would be silly to send you something you may already have).

Thankyou to everyone who took part, I appreciate all your comments and the fact that you are following along. Here's to the next 200 posts!
Best wishes everyone
Mrs O.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much - I'm thrilled to have won, you've made my day! I've emailed you my details. And yes, here's to the next 200 posts! M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle! And Mrs O I am definately looking forward to the next 200 posts!. Love Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Michelle, Im sure you will thoroughly enjoy the candy. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from visitors, so please let me know you dropped by, and I will visit you as soon as I can.